Dates: July 23-27, 2018
Venue: Academic Building on College Avenue Campus, Rutgers University, New Jersey
Address: 15 Seminary Place, New Brunswick, New Jersey
The meeting will start at noon on July 23, and conclude by 2:00 PM on July 27
Plenary sessions will be in Room 1170
All sessions will be from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM on July 23-27, except for the first and last days
Registration: Cost $150
Registration Link: https://doodle.com/poll/wm2iiizw3kvkm64k
Registration includes breakfast on Tuesday through Friday, and Lunch on Monday through Thursday, and the collaboration dinner.
Accommodation Status: https://goo.gl/i9jn1b
Dorm – The dorm is right next to the Academic Building. Required stay is 4 nights. Early arrival (July 22) and late departure (July 28) allowed.
- Double room – $47.70/person/night
- Single room – $61.25/person/night
- Downtown New Brunswick hotels are the Heldrich and Hyatt. Both within walking distance. Ask for the Rutgers rate (which is $186 for Hyatt, approximately $160 for Heldrich).
- University Inn is $99/night. Phone: 732-932-9144. A short bus ride away. Need to make reservations individually though.
- Nearby, but no transportation: Hampton Inn, 841 Georges Rd, North Brunswick; Hilton East Brunswick, 3 Tower Center Blvd, East Brunswick; Holiday Inn Express, 4 Tower Center Blvd, East Brunswick.
Participants can get a parking pass for the campus.
Getting here – Come to Newark Liberty Airport. The other New York Airports, La Guardia, and Kennedy are far and very inconvenient.
You can take NJ Transit train from the airport to New Brunswick, $15, or a cab. Cabs are around $60. Uber might be a cheaper option.