“Neutrino-induced coherent pi+ production in C, CH, Fe and Pb at Neutrino Energy of ∼6 GeV”
Accepted by Phys. Rev. Lett., hep-ex/2210.01285
- Absolute Muon Neutrino Coherent pi+ production Cross sections on CH, C, water, Fe, Pb versus neutrino energy, pion energy can be found here (in .csv format)
- Covariance Matrices on these Absolute cross sections are also included in this file.
- Ratios of cross sections on C,water, Fe, and Pb to the cross section on CH are provided here (in .csv format)
- Covariance matrices on these ratios are also included in this file
- For information on use of this MINERvA public data or for inquiries about additional data not linked from this page, contact Alejandro Ramirez or Laura Fields and Deborah Harris
- If you use data linked from this page, please reference the publication: hep-ex/2210.01285 .