“Measurement of Total and Differential Cross Sections of Neutrino and Antineutrino Coherent π± Production on Carbon”
- csv files containing all the cross sections, uncertainties, and correlation matrices described in the paper can be found at this link
- These results include information about the flux normalization and the cross section as a function of
- Neutrino Energy
- Pion energy and angle
- Momentum Transfer (Q2)
- Hadronic invariant Mass (W)
Bin-to-bin correlation matrices are also provided for statistical, systematic and flux-related uncertainties.
- For information on use of this MINERvA public data or for inquiries about additional data not linked from this page, contact Aaron Mislivec, Kevin McFarland and Leo Bellantoni or Laura Fields and Debbie Harris
- If you use data linked from this page, please reference the publication listed above.