“Measurement of Coherent Production of π± in Neutrino and Anti-Neutrino Beams on Carbon from E_nu of 1.5 to 20 GeV”
Phys. Rev. Lett. 113 (2014) 261802, hep-ex/1409.3835
These results have been superceeded by the results described in this Data Release Page
- Ancillary data files for this result are available on arXiv at http://arxiv.org/src/1409.3835/anc.< /li>
- Among the available data files are:
- Scale factors (obtained from background fits) applied to different GENIE 2.6.2 background sources.
- Fractional systematic uncertainties on the cross sections as as function of energy, divided by source.
- Total cross section as a function of energy.
- Neutrino and antineutrino beam fluxes.
- For information on use of this MINERvA public data or for inquiries about additional data not linked from this page, contact Aaron Higuera and Aaron Mislivec or Kevin McFarland and Debbie Harris
- If you use data linked from this page, please reference the publication: Phys. Rev. Lett. 113, 261802 (2014).