“Simultaneous measurement of muon neutrino νμ charged-current single π+ production in CH, C, H2O, Fe, and Pb targets in MINERvA”
Accepted by Phys. Rev. Lett., hep-ex/2209.07852
- Absolute Muon Neutrino pion production Cross sections on CH, C, water, Fe, Pb versus neutrino energy, pion energy can be found here (in .csv format)
- Covariance Matrices on these Absolute cross sections are also included in this file.
- Ratios of cross sections on C,water, Fe, and Pb to the cross section on CH are provided here (in .csv format)
- Covariance matrices on these ratios are also included in this file
- For information on use of this MINERvA public data or for inquiries about additional data not linked from this page, contact Kevin McFarland or Laura Fields and Deborah Harris
- If you use data linked from this page, please reference the publication: hep-ex/2209.07852 .