|This page provides links to data (histograms, error matrices, ntuples, etc.) released in association with MINERvA publications.
- MINERvA Collaboration, D. Ruterbories et al., “Simultaneous measurement of proton and lepton kinematics in quasielastic-like νμ-hydrocarbon interactions from 2 to 20 GeV” submitted for publication, [ Data Release Page ]
- MINERvA Collaboration, M. V. Ascencio et al., “Measurement of inclusive charged-current νμ scattering on hydrocarbon at ⟨Eν ⟩ ∼ 6 GeV with low three-momentum transfer” submitted for publication
- MINERvA Collaboration, D. Ruterbories et al., “Constraining the NuMI neutrino flux using inverse muon decay reactions in MINERvA” Phys.Rev.D 104 (2021) 9, 092010
- MINERvA Collaboration, D. Ruterbories et al., “Measurement of inclusive charged-current νμ cross sections as a function of muon kinematics at < Eν >∼ 6 GeV on hydrocarbon” Phys.Rev.D 104 (2021) 9, 092007
- MINERvA Collaboration, A. Bashyal et al., “Use of Neutrino Scattering Events with Low Hadronic Recoil to Inform Neutrino Flux and Detector Energy Scale” JINST 16 (2021) P08068
- MINERvA Collaboration, A. Ghosh et al., “Neutral pion reconstruction using machine learning in the MINERvA experiment at ⟨Eν⟩∼6 GeV ” JINST 16 P07060 2021
- MINERvA Collaboration, A. Filkins et al., “Double-differential inclusive charged-current νμ cross sections on hydrocarbon in MINERvA at ⟨Eν⟩∼ 3.5 GeV” , Phys.Rev.D 101 (2020) 11, 112007 [ Data Release Page ]